+++++++++++++Right before Mothers Day, teacher Susan Avery Clark did a kind thing for her students and their mothers. She opened her class room, providing art materials and dried lavender, from her garden, for the students to make cards and sachets for their moms.
More than 30 high school kids showed up to make mother's day cards during their lunch hour.
|high school kid, with a card he made for his mom|
|From Patti Digh. (free download here.)|
A couple of other kindnesses:
- a young man lifted my suitcase to the overhead rack on the train to Rome
- my new friend, Jan offered to visit my mother-in-law in Seattle on a regular basis
- Marsha bought flowers for the nuns in Orvieto
- my dear husb, saved the life of a lizard he found floating in the watering can
- Deborah Stanley shared info about the kindness chronicles here and here.
- Amy, who cuts my hair, does the blue in my bangs for free
|me and my blue bangs in Italy last month|
Here are my past Kindness Chronicles posts for March, April and May.