Sunday, March 17, 2013

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
IMG_20130309_123656
 beach treasures   photo by Jane LaFazio
At our recent Lavender Sage Art Retreat, I taught sketching and watercolor using the treasures we collected on the beach. 
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
 detail from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ beach treasuresfrom my sketchbook ~ beach treasures
Pamela Underwood showed me how to draw a labyrinth, by finger painting it.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your art-the feather is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful illustrations and photos. I always enjoy your sketchbook posts thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dark and light shadows of the mussel shell caught my eye. There's a name for that!! Just can't think of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up and the darker shadow part is the umbra; the lighter is called the penumbra. You did a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails